Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Questions on the Asia Environmental Technology Promotion Institute (AET)
- When was AET founded and established?
- It was founded in January 1992 and established on April 27, 2000.
- What is AET’s corporate status?
- AET is a specified non-profit organization (NPO).
- How are AET’s activities funded?
- All of its activities are funded by donations from companies and individuals.
Questions on donations
- Can donors freely decide on donation amounts?
- Donors may freely choose any donation amount of 1000 yen or higher.
- How long can one remain a member through continual donations?
- Memberships will be automatically renewed unless a member contacts us to withdraw.
If you wish to terminate your membership, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are considering offering our support as a corporation. Can we consult with you separately on this?
- Yes, we would be happy to consult with you. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Are donations to AET tax-deductible?
- No, they are not tax-deductible.